Monday, October 26, 2009

SEASON FINALE OF RCOL2

Thank you all for tuning in and supporting me during this season of Real Chance of Love 2. It was an amazing experience and Im grateful for the opportunity. This isn't the last you'll see of Hot Wings guys =)

Dont forget to enter my contest to win a date with me which includes attending the 2010 NBA ALL-STAR game!!!

I'll be keeping you guys posted via my twitter page (@VH1sHotWings) regarding appearances, calendars & all future endeavors.

Love you guys!!!
Stay tuned!!!
XoXO

Hot Wings

3 comments:

  1. Much love baby girl! Stay beautiful inside and out and don't let anybody take that away from you! Consistency alone is success! Stay on ya A game Kamille yes I said Kamille because I'm not calling you the other name. Blessings!!!! Muah! ;-)

    @NelMotzyEsq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea ok so I am ready for the details so I can see what you are working with at the Allstar game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany B safe out there!

    ReplyDelete